TED Eric Giller demonstrates wireless electricity

Dioba 68 / 104 7  
A century ago, Nikola Tesla discovered initial idea about wireless power which can transfer electric power wirelessly. He tried to build Tesla tower which can transfer electricity around the world. His purpose is it can be a solution for more than billions of dollars fund useless and many batteries usage in the future because batteries can causes many negative impacts for environment. Nowadays, theoretical physicists from MIT discover WiTricity. The concept of WiTricity as same as Tesla concept is transferring power or electricity over distance. The idea came from the professor when he waking up at night and heard that his wife's mobile phone was beeping because running out of the power source. The main concept of his idea is resonant energy transfer which usage a magnetic field as the medium to transfer the energy. It also has a wide range of applications in every human activity such as electric vehicle, industry and medical equipments.
alfinkurnia 33 / 47  
Hey dioba, this is my correction for you.

In the past , Nikola Tesla discovered initial idea regarding wireless power (...) electric power wireless .

thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Eric Giller demonstrates wireless electricity