IELTS TASK 1: The essential communication skills in people's job from 1997 to 2006

aflah15 32 / 18 4  
A breakdown of the crucial abilities in the external and internal communication of people's professions according to the two surveys, between 1997 and 2006, and measured in percentage is presented in the table. Overall, it was noticeable that the important skill for communicating with others was dealing with them. In any case, listening to partnerships carefully was the most essential ability in the internal communication.

Turning to communicate within society, 65% people assumed that dealing with others was needed in 1997 and increased slightly by 5% in another year. Having information of several products or services and paying more attention for clients had the similar number, between 35% and 41%. People found that ability of selling a product or service was not necessary in their job, at just a third of dealing's proportion in 1995 and decreased considerably at 21% in 2006.

The communication within company saw the high percentage of listening to colleagues carefully, at 38% in the first year and rose by 9% in 2006. The second largest numbers, between 20% and 30%, were showed by training and identifying problem together. People believed that preparing the activities and persuading or influencing others were less important in communication, at under a fifth of total proportion in 1997 and 2006.

nuni11 33 / 30 5  
...listening to partnerships carefully to other parterns was the most essential...

Turning to communicate within society, 65% people ...

I think you should not use turning to here as you just begin your explanation. You can change it with "To begin" or "Moving to a more detailed analysis", for example:

Moving to a more detalied analysis, for communicate within society,

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1: The essential communication skills in people's job from 1997 to 2006