It is essential to make creative artists feel free to product more new creation

MarySwift 1 / -  
Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas (in words, pictures, music or film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

I concede that it is good for artists to express their creative ideas in many different ways they like. However, I do not think it is useful to let them do freely without any concern of the government.

We are living in liberty and democracy, so not only artist but also everyone has its' truly right to do what it wants. Creative artists, in particular, can feel respected when they have freedom to show their ideas to the world. They may feel people believe in them and always wait to see their new ideas such as words, pictures, music or film. In addition, this feeling can give them motivation which makes them create more wonderful productions.

Nevertheless, it will be too risk for the government to have no restrictions on what artists do. Some violent and erotic paintings may be drawn everywhere in the streets like walls, park benches and even in the schools. It can be worse. For example, an artist goes to a museum, and he suddenly has a new idea about his new picture. He may draw his thought on some cultural heritages. He ignores the rules of the museum because he is free to express his idea in any way. Those things will destroy the beauty of civilized streets, the solemnity of buildings and galleries. The worst thing is that children can be affected badly by some abstract paintings which they are not old enough to understand.

In conclusion, it is essential to make creative artists feel free to product more new creation to the life. The core here is that artists should aware of using their freedom cleverly and the governments should always care the actions of their citizens.
However, I do not think it is usefulwise to let them do freely without any concern of the government.

We are living in liberty and democracy, so not only artist but also everyone has its' truly right to do what it wants.

We live in a world of democracy where personal liberty is highly respected. Therefore it is not just the artists, but everybody has a right for expressing their own ideas freely.

Creative artists, in particular, can feel respected when they have freedom to show their ideas to the world.

Well.... there is one important point you are missing here... i.e. artists express their feelings and ideas through their creative work. So, the freedom that is discussed here should have more focus on the ideas presented by their works. .... This is my suggestion for your sentence;

Artists in particular, are free thinkers and express their views and expressions through their creative works. Therefore the freedom they enjoy matters a lot for the artistic creations.
beyondmtk 9 / 16 4  
The core here is that artists should aware of using their freedom cleverly and the governments should always care the actions of their citizens.

==>I guess "that artists should be aware of ..." would be better ,right? aware is an adjective.

Home / Writing Feedback / It is essential to make creative artists feel free to product more new creation