Estimation of the happiness ratings with regard to married and unmarried persons.

nida26 30 / 19 5  
The bars chart illustrate the happiness ratings for married and unmarried people, and the couples' feeling who have children or not based on a survey in the US over all age. Overall, it can be seen that the happiness levels for married couple is higher than single people. Moreover, although whether couples have children or not, the rates of their happiness is still high.

According to the data, the rates of married society's happiness are higher than unmarried people. The couples experience more than 40% in the happiness ratings in the entire age. Furthermore, this figure is twofold higher than unmarried citizens aged under 65. Interestingly, the happiness levels for unmarried people aged over 65 witnesses much higher than another aged at 34%.

On the other hand, all the married couples have high rates in the level of happiness even if they have children or not. The figure sees above 40% in the happiness levels.

nabila05 8 / 12  
Hi, Nida. There are some additional insights to your analysis.

- The bars chart illustrates
- unmarried people,
- in the US overamong all age group
- the happiness levels for married couple is
- Moreover, although whether couples

There you have it, Nida. I hope this corrections are useful and helpful in your revision. Keep writing :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Estimation of the happiness ratings with regard to married and unmarried persons.