Evaluate the public place and suggest how it could be more appealing

thevansociu 1 / -  

The Startlight Bridge

The Startlight Bridge- the most poetic and charming pedestrian bridges located in the heart of the Phu My Hung international- residential area in Ho Chi Minh city. It is regarded as a breathtaking view due to LED system lights that projected backward from the bottom up with the water spray making the bridge Startlight Bridge more and more magical as well as creating for people the feeling like stepping on the thousand of stars. While this public place has a great number of enticing activities, I contend that the negative aspects and its solution should not be underestimated.
You were asked to evaluate a public place. So the evaluation should not only describe the place but also, the types of people and activities that take place there. A description of the architecture of the buildings or layout of the area would have also been necessary in the presentation. A physical description that can help the reader create an internal image is most important to this type of writing. You should have also given a run down or simple descriptions of the problems that you see in the place. This could be anything from foot traffic, pedestrian control, and trash bin placements. Then, depending on the problems you have discussed, you should be able to make proper suggestions regarding how these observed situations could be resolved in order to create more appealing surroundings. All you did was describe the place. You did not really give much thought to the aesthetic values of the public place and how it could be improved for the benefit of the visitors or tourists. You mentioned that there are negative aspects that could be improved, but failed to expand on that discussion in relation to the task writing instruction.

Home / Writing Feedback / Evaluate the public place and suggest how it could be more appealing