Toefl evalution - God is too large to fit in one religion

sandipsinh 37 / 90 3  
"God is too big to fit into one religion" do you agree or disagree this statement. Provide your explanation about it.

World has evolved phenomenally from fashion to technology but one thing which is still same is distinct religion and people's faith in it. Globally people believe in various religion and worship their authentic god, so other people believe "god is too big to fit in one religion". I concur that rather than worshiping god in different ways and dividing him into distinct religions we must believe in his noble messages.

Firstly, nobody have ever seen god except their imagination, probably that is the reason god is worshiped in the form of idol, images, or various other fiction form. The discrimination of worshiping god has lead mortal to fight, curse or slit each other. No religion of the world permit or advice to harm any life in order to proclaim their belief about god superior then others. This attitude of various religion promoters has given birth to religion war among humans. Unfortunately, they all have time to pronounce their god/religion better than other but do not have time and sanity to believe in god's message of "LOVE"

Secondly, all religion has same motive, care, lessons, and emphasize on mercy, humanity and love. However, human who has been most rational creature of god is behaving alike most cruel animal. Rather than fallowing the god's instructions of "valuing all life", they do every nasty action in the name of their religion - For instance, in primitive day in some religions, widow women were advice to burn themselves alive with their dead husband to dedicate her life for her husband because after marriage husband is her god and she must not live life without him. How unrealistic and hostile these societies self - constructed rules are? In these situation they are not promoting or respecting their god rather forcefully killing somebody in the name of god. Nevertheless, today, people has changed their unwise approach of performing any lethal rituals. And I hope people will soon start believing in the power that move this world rather than presenting their hypothesis of god and religion.

People in this world must believe in one religion "humanity" rather than fighting and hurting their own species.
World has evolved phenomenally from fashion to technology

.... why do you say that the world evolved from fashion to technology? Why it is fashion?

World has evolved phenomenally from fashion to technology but one thing which is still same is distinct religion and people's faith in it.

For me, this sentence does not serve any purpose for your essay. You don't have to come up with very complicated ideas or sentences. All what you need is to say something relevant to the topic which is also an interesting idea.
shaebrown 1 / 2  
Firstly, nobody has ever seen god except in their imagination, [maybe say "God is an ideal" instead?] andprobably that is the reason god is worshiped in the form of idols , images, or various other fiction forms . The discrimination of worshiping god has lead mortal to fight, curse or slit each other. No religion of the world permits or advices to harm any life in order to proclaim their belief about god superior then others. This attitude of various religion promoters has given birth to religion war among humans. Unfortunately, they all have time to pronounce their god/religion better than others but do not have time and sanity to believe in god's message of "LOVE"

Good points :)
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
rather than worshiping god in different ways and dividing him into distinct religions (a comma) we must believe in his noble messages.

nobody have

nobody has | Subject-verb agreement.

No religion of the world permit or advice

No religion in the world permits or advises | No religions in the world permit or advise (Subject-verb agreement.)

any life in order to proclaim their belief about god superior then others

Do you mean the word of than ? If the answer say Yes, then this can be categorized as Faulty Parallelism. Than is used to introduce the second element in a comparative structure.

human

I try not use 'sex bias' phrase. Write 'human beings.', instead of human.
Firstly, nobody have ever seen god except their imaginations, faith or beliefs , probably that is the reason god is worshiped in the form of idol, images, or various other fictionformfictitious forms.

The discrimination of differences between worshiping god has leadhave led peoplemortal to fight, curse or slitand have disputes with each other.

However, human who has been most rational creature of god is behaving alike most cruel animal.

This sentence is very confusing for me :(

Home / Writing Feedback / Toefl evalution - God is too large to fit in one religion