Toefl evalution - Impact of television on children

sandipsinh 37 / 90 3  
Impact of television on children. State your opinion and choices.

Among all the entertainment option television has earned enormous vote of the public. The major factor after this preference is; currently television can be easily availed in even small towns at economic cost. Although it is adored by populace but effect of television on growing children is major concern although it differ from children to children. Further in my essay I would be explaining by views on effect of television on children.

Invention of television has truly brought different vision in the field of easy entertainment. The information around the globe reaches to people in fraction of second. Many growing children are able to increase their knowledge by watching myriad education channels like national geography, History channel. They get awareness about personal security as today many channels are screening advertisement explaining which people can be helpful in urgency such as policemen, ambulance for fire emergency. Adding to it, many animated series and movies helps kids to learn about culture, tradition and mythology as it is imperative for growing generation to be acquainted with their roots.

On the other hand, Television also has negative impact on kids. As it is said overdose of anything result into consequences - My friend has to allow her son to view the television to feed him every day. This habit can damage his eye- site at very young age as such excess television entertainment can be threat to children. Children starts imitating many characters seen in television and harm themselves - Shaktiman was very loved series by children and many children used to imitate this character's whirling and flying gestures that caused serious injuries to many kids. Seemingly this series was banned by many state governments of India.

If seen with some decorum television is most convenient and efficient tool of entertainment as well as of knowledge.
niesaysi 16 / 290 85  
Among all the entertainment option

options

but effect of television on growing children is

but the effect

childrenis major concern

is a major concern

different vision in the field of easy entertainment

visions

channels like national geography,History channel.

National Geography and History channel

many animated series and movies helps kids to learn

help

his eye- site

eyesight

Children starts imitating

start

Hope this helps:)
Among all the entertainment options television has earned enormous public vote of the publicover other types of entertainment media . The major factor after this preference is (no ;)currently television can be easily availed in even small towns at economic costis one of the most economical options available for entertaining ourselves.Although it is adored by populace but effect of televisionHowever,its impact on growing children is a major concern although it differ from children to children.
OP sandipsinh 37 / 90 3  
thanks niesaysi and dumi.

Home / Writing Feedback / Toefl evalution - Impact of television on children