Event letter in ielts exam - "International Day"

Good2690108411 1 / -  
Your college is going to organize an International Day. Write to the organizer of this event. In your letter,
1. Explain why it is a good event
2. What typical food you could prepare
3. What activity you are going to organize
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am so pleased to hear that this wonderful event "International Day" will be held next week. I am here to talk about the food and activity I will prepare for that event.

First of all, as there are many international students in our school, it would be a great chance to organize this event to help new students to acquaint with the features and life in our school. Secondly, I will prepare Chinese traditional food such as noodle soup and dumpling because it is hard to find any Chinese restaurant in such a small city. Moreover, I would also like to give a speech on "Culture difference" in order to help newcomers in our school to adapt to this big family with diverse cultures.

Thank you again for providing us with this great networking event, and please don not hesitate to contact me if you have any another questions

Yours Sincerely,
Shigang xing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nathan2014 - / 3 2  
Please check the last sentence. The sentence should read "Thank you again for providing us with this great networking event, and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions"
I am so pleased to hear thatabout this wonderful event "International Day" whichwillis going to be held next week. I am here to talk about the food and activity I will prepare for that event.(now tell why you think it is an important event)I am sure this event is a necessity for maintaining the cultural harmony and understanding for our diverse student body.

Now tell, how you are going to contribute;
As an international student from ???? (your country) I too wish to add color to this event by making and presenting ???? (some authentic food in your country). Now tell more about this dish :D

Home / Writing Feedback / Event letter in ielts exam - "International Day"