Events like FIFA world cup can positively improve the international relationships

abdelrashed 1 / 3 1  
Popular events like the football world cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions in a safe way. To what extent do you or disagree with this opinion?

It is certainly true that international sporting occasions like foot ball cups are very popular incidents, so I strongly agree with the idea that similar events play a big roll in relieving international tension and help in releasing the national emotions in a safe way.

A very clear example which can support this opinion is the FIFA world cup .It is the largest collection of people in one event, about 32 football teams are competing to wine the world football cup,each team is representing a country and supported from the all people of its nation,so events like that can help persons to express their patriotic feeling away from political and military fields,however it does not means that this occasions are free from frictions between the encouraging people but it is far simple compared to other political and military occasions.

On the other hand public and international incidents like that can positively improve the international relationships,firstly it appeared as a very big and international festival and it is a nice chance for peoples from different countries to meet and contribute their habits,Secondly they can visit new countries , so it can be an interesting tour,Finally I think sporting events help people to be more closer and it may correct the mistakes of politics .

I can conclude that we should always support the popular sporting occasions as it represent a very essential element to strength the international relationships and simply easing its tension.
manutd9111993 3 / 10 2  
...play a big rollrole ... nationalnationalistic emotions...
... however it does not meansmean that...
OP abdelrashed 1 / 3 1  
Thanks for your nice and informative comment and I promise you that I will work more hard on punctuation, It will give me pleasure to see always your comments on my essays
Vns9x 102 / 236 16  

this introduction need works. It does not contain the information you presented in the body paragraphs.

Home / Writing Feedback / Events like FIFA world cup can positively improve the international relationships