Everybody likes a cup of tee but just a few knows the manufacturing process of it

Diandin16 9 / 10  
The diagrams below shows two different processes for manufacturing black tea. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram illustrate figure that give information about the two methods for manufacturing black tea. The traditional methods is used for making loose tea and modern process is ideal for teabags.

Firstly, the female farmer collecting fresh tea leaves and picks only the two top leaves and the bud of ensure a high quality tea. Then, all leaves will be withered on rack by air, where leaves are spread out and air is passed through them to reduce 60 % of moisture.

Next, the leaves are ready for rolled or cut. traditional method to create loose tea and modern method to make tea bags. In traditional technique, leaves will be rolled flat and broken followed by the release of enzymes from them. Compare in modern methods, smaller granular pieces created with quick process.

The next step is oxidation process, where the enzymes and air are mixed and change the color of leave be copper. Finally, the leaves are fired and dried which results the total of 97% moisture out and release nice flavor and aroma.

- The diagram illustrates a figure
- that giveprovides information
- methods forof manufacturing

- Firstly, the female farmers
- collecting fresh tea leaves
- bud ofto ensure
- on a rack by air,

- ready forto be rolled or cut.
- T raditional method
- followed by the release of enzymes from them( this is not necessary ) .
- Comparedinto modern methods,
- smaller granular piecesgranules are created - with a quick process.

- The next step is the oxidation process,
-change the color of the
- leaves change tobe copper.
- theto a total of 97%

Hi Dian, I hope you don't mind another revision from me and I really hope it's useful.

Home / Writing Feedback / Everybody likes a cup of tee but just a few knows the manufacturing process of it