Everybody who wants to be happy, and get the dream, is suggested to read book every single day.

BAMS14 18 / 29  
WHY I READ BOOK EVERY SINGLE DAY

Speaker in TEDx said, every body in the word want good life, but also there cannot get it one of them. Todays, globalizations are moving faster, it can be seen developing modern technology, business global, international diplomationand etc. People are not chalanges if they do not have good strategy, More persons are success in worldwide followed by good ways, like mentor who guidance their plan. Mentors are vital item to be success, they have power to changes life, more powerfull and give the best ways in the future, such as Mahatma gandhi, Bill gates, Kennedy they are mentors. For example many people came to Hollywood every year to got their dream as artist, businessman, politics and many kinds, every body want to got something in hollywood but every body not got they want in hollywood, because they are do not know the best ways. As the result gread deal of people are not perfect to get their dreams without mentors.

Design life what do you want, thinks it when you are in 60 years old, to answer it more persons in the worldwide said, they want to be succes in politics, carreer, life and etc. However lifes is short, but also we should get best achievment during life, thats why we are needs tutor. Based on speaker there is good and best mentor in the world, that is book. You can enhance your skills, changes good mindset, more knowledge and get do you want by books, that is short cut mentors. Most people in Europe divide to budgeting money for buy books, they are save their money espesially for buy it, this phenomenon is common in Europe civil. On the other hand most people in Europe are consious that book is treasure, good tutor and good teacher, everybody who want hapiness good life and get the dream, suggested to read book every single day.
kiev 8 / 14 1  
Hi!

Here's some comment from me

everybody in the world want (to have)..

but also there cannot get .....? ( what do you mean?)

Todays , globalizationsare is moving faster, it can be seen developing through modern technology, business global global business, international diplomation(space )and etc( try to avoid etc. how about: just to name few)

People are not chalanges challenge if they do not have good strategy, More persons are success in (...) like mentor who guidance guide their plan.

Mentors are vital item to be success ( mentors are vital figure to inspired someone to success. Is that what you mean?)
..more powerfull ..

Cheers
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Hi Bams
Let me give you some advice...

... every body (everybody) in the word(world) want (a) good life, but ...
People are not chalanges (challenge) if they do not ...
... politics and many kinds, every body [s (everybody)want to got something ...
As the result gread(great) deal of people are not ...

However lifes(life) is short, but also ...
... people in Europe are consious(conscious) that book is treasure, (a) good tutor (...), everybody who want hapiness(happiness) good life and get the ...

Many misspell word
You should check your summary carefully...
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hello Bams.
These are my thoughts for yours.
GOOD LUCK

... everybody in the word wantS TO GET A good life, but ...
Todays, globalizations are moving faster,(You cannot merge two sentences without a conjunction. I think here is period, not comma) . ITS REASON IS BECAUSE THERE it can be seen developing (...), international diplomation DIPLOMATIC and etc. People are not chalanges UNCHALLENGED if they do not have A good strategy, . More persons are successFUL in worldwide (...), like A mentor who guidance GUIDES their plan. THE Mentors are vital itemS to be successFUL, BECAUSE they ARE SUPPOSED TO have A power to changes THE life, more powerfull and give the best (...) Bill gates, Kennedy WHO they are mentors. For example, many people came COME to Hollywood every year to got GET (Remember TO INFINITIVE, TO + V1) their dream as artist, (...) and many kinds, . every ody wants to got GET something in THE Hollywood, but everybody DOES not got GET WHAT they want in Hollywood, because they are do not know ...

As the result, gread dea BUNCH of people are not perfect (...) without THE mentors.

Design life what do you want, thinks it when you are in 60 years old, to answer it ...

Honestly, I could not find what you explain in that sentence. It is quite messy. I suggest you rewrite that.

However, lifes THE LIFE is short, but also we should get THE best achievment ACHIEVEMENT during THE ENTIRE life, . that Is why we are needs NEED tutor. Based on speaker, there is THE good and best (...), that is WELL-KNOWN AS A book. You can enhance your skills, changes THE good mindset, AND GET more knowledge and get do WHICH you want WHEN YOU READ by THE books BECAUSE that is THOSE ARE short cut mentors. Most OF people in Europe divide to budgeting money for buyING THE books, SO THAT they are save their money espesially for buy it TO BUY THOSE., this phenomenon is ...

... most OF people in Europe are consious CONSCIOUS that book is A treasure, good tutor and good teacher, SINCE everybody who want OBTAINING hapiness good life and ge t the dream, TO BE suggested to read ...
Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
Halllooo
I have some inputs for you.

Speaker in TEDxTED Speaker said, every body in the word wants good life, but also there cannot get it one of them .
... moving faster, it can be seen by developing modern technology, business global business, international diplomationdipjavascript:paste_strinL(selektion,3,'',' ','')lomatic and etc. People are not chalanges if they do not have good strategy, More p ersons are success in worldwide followed ...

Bams, i think you have to really pay attention with your sectance. please kindly distinguish them whether it is verbal or non verbal sentence. in addition, you must have at leastS + V + O on your sentence, in order to have understandable sentence.

Keep writing

Home / Writing Feedback / Everybody who wants to be happy, and get the dream, is suggested to read book every single day.