Everyone likes to be famous in their own field and they put great effort for that; "Celebrities"

thakursajeeb 5 / 8  
"Being a celebrity such as a famous filmstar or sport personality- brings problems as well as benefits."
Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefits or more problems?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Everyone likes to be famous in their own field and they put great effort for that.Especially, famous filmstars or sportsman often called as celebrity get limelight for thir work and they get appreciated. I tuly belive that being celebrity has more benefits than problems.

When a filmsartist or sportman become eminent in their field, they are often called as celebrity. Celebrity becomes well known in their work.They get love and respect from many people.They even get more and more exposure from in their own field and also limelight of media.They get invited at various programmes, social gatherings where they get to meet other eminent personalities as well where they get opportunity startThey good relationship with them. They also get opportunity to earn fame via advertisement.Their involvement in social programmes can influence other especially youths to participate in that to make such programmes a huge success.They also became inspirations of many youths.These benefits are highly regarded for celebrity.

Everthing has pros and cons, as they are complementary to each other.Likewise, Being celebrity has not only spositive aspects but also various problems.Celebrity has to be very cautious about each and every step they take, as their actions are under high scrutiny of media.They might not get privacy, everywhere they go they get surrounded by mfans and media.they can be victim of papparazi culture at any time.

In a nutshell, being celebrity have more benefits but limited problems.They can minimize their problems if they can manage then well.
miri 2 / 7  
I think you didn't write about benefits of being celebrity but what opportunities give the fame to people. In my view, it could be better to consider following things as benefits. E.g. having big houses, many cars, visiting glamourous party, etc. Again, it is my personal view.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Especially, famous filmstars or sportsman often called as celebritycelebrities get limelight for thirtheir work and they get appreciated.

I think you need to improve a bit more on the introduction. (The problem is with the Background section - see below)

Home / Writing Feedback / Everyone likes to be famous in their own field and they put great effort for that; "Celebrities"