Everyone has the right to education irrespective of gender difference

testessay 2 / 1  
Everyone has the right to education and it is one of the main concerns of a family raising the children. Many families cannot afford the cost of private schools. Government funded schools are available for all the members of the society regardless of their financial status. It is up to each family to decide which kind of education is important for their children. The question about whether or not the number of boys is more more than that of girls in schools is a controversial one. There is no universal standard of truth with regards to the ratio of boys to girls since it varied differentially at different places, localities and cultures. Overall, I believe that the ratio of boys to girls significantly off killer in some countries due to some reasons.

First, in many under-developed countries, not all of the Government funded schools are offering free of cost education. Every student is obliged to contribute a minimal fee so that the extra expenses of partially supported schools can be beared. Most of the families cannot afford the cost of all children's education at the same time. So in this situation, boys are regarded as important since they can look after the property and parents when they will get old, inherit land, and lead the family name or honor,whereas, the girls are regarded as burden to the family since they will have to marry and will responsible for taking care of her husband's family.

Second, typically in some rural areas, girls are so busy in attending the school. They have been busying fetching the water from the nearby town or from different water resources and they have no time attending the school, as the instantaneous need of water for the family always of high priority. In some families, they alone have been responsible for looking after the daily routine work of the home.

Third, in some countries there has been a surge of gender disparities among newborns and this also contributes to different percentage of boys to girls in schools.

The obvious solution to these problems is that Government should launch campaign promoting girls education and provide financial benefits to families with girls. The rural schools must be provided with water tanks and rain water collection system so that girls can learn and take water for the family in a same place. More importantly, every educated member of the community, should highlight the importance of an educated mother in the building of family structure.
Hi
You should include your prompt in your post so that others can give you more relevant feed backs.

Everyone has the right to education and it is one of the main concerns of a family when raising the children.

The question about whether or not the number of boys is more more than that of girls in schools is a controversial one

Overall, I believe that the ratio of boys to girls significantly off killer in some countries due to some reasons

First, in many under-developed countries, not all of the Government funded schools are offering free of cost education

can be beared

can be borne.

So in this situation, boys are regarded as important since they can look after the property and parents when they will get old, inherit land, and lead the family name or honor,whereas, the girls are regarded as burden to the family since they will have to marry and will responsible for taking care of her husband's family.

.... this sentence is too long and hence does not flow well. You need to rephrase this.

Home / Writing Feedback / Everyone has the right to education irrespective of gender difference