'everything appears to be fun' - childhood is the happiest time of a person's life

soshianet 16 / 47  
In my view, childhood is the happiest time in the whole time of people's lives. In this regard, the rest of life is not as enjoyable as childhood because in this period, there is no responsibility, gaining anything appears to be easy, and everything seems entertainment. Mainly, children in their life don't have any responsibilities. Their parents care about them, and pay attention to their needs and requires. Also, the children's mind generally concentrates on their toys and plays, so they don't worry about anything around themselves. In addition, following the previous point, they have no stress, or get angry about a certain job. For example, they study at school without any stress about their examinations' results. Moreover, children think that gaining anything seems easy. Indeed, they think that obtaining anything is not difficult because their mind is not similar to an adult's mind. In addition, their wishes and desires jog them to ponder that their environment is convenient and comfort. Also, they think that for gaining everything there are no problems or difficulties. For instance, finding a friend is so easy, and they can trust to anyone. Last but not least, children think that everything is fun. They consider that everything is entertaining and fun because they don't have any knowledge about it. Additionally, children try to know the rules of objections or people's relations, and they think about anything as a way of having fun. For example, they want to make a group of friends around a certain game, like a football team, thus they intend to learn the rules of football then biased on these rules they will play for their entertainment.

To sum up, childhood is a period that human don't have any responsibility, obtaining everything seems easy, and everything appears to be entertainment. That's why I agree to this statement that childhood is the happiest time of a person's life.

My tutor had told me "you sometimes don't allow to replace <also and furthermore>" .. what about in this essay?
abc1400 17 / 32  
In "pay attention to their needs and requires"
require is a verb --> requirement is a noun.
djyhu 1 / 3  
For instance, finding a friend is so easy, and they can trust to anyone.

should be trust anyone.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'everything appears to be fun' - childhood is the happiest time of a person's life