Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

There's no evidence to prove that computer will do a job of a teacher better

Mai Chu 14 / 17 1  
Hey guys, I am new to essay forum so this is my first thread. Please help me to correct my mistakes, I am really appreciated!

Thank you guys!

Nowadays, computers are more familiar and useful to us. They appear in daily life, in work and even in education. Some people may think about computer teacher which will replace the position of human teacher in our life. From my point of view, I disagree with this point for the three main reasons: production problem, the common teachers have with students and matter of emotion.

Firstly, computer is just invented by human. It is us to come up with the computer so there is no reason to give computer the right to be our teacher. Moreover, being a product means it can face mistakes anytime, which leads to teach wrong things.

Secondly, human teachers and students are all human, this thing does not happen to robot teachers. Consequently, teachers understand more about their students than computers do. For example, computers are set to do only some repetitive task with every student, there is no different between them. Otherwise, teachers are able to classify the students, decide which methods will meet the demand of that student or so. In short, the same in body structure makes learning easier.

Finally, emotional issue is the important problem that computer can not overcome. Only can teacher share her feelings with her students and understand them. Sometimes, through the understanding inside which is not popular in computer; students are able to perceive clearly about the lesson. Additionally, intuition of a teacher can help her realize her best way to deal with mischief students.

In summary, there is no evidence to prove that computer will do a job of a teacher better than she does. With three points above, I have every confidence that we always prefer our child to be taught by a real human teacher.

Home / Writing Feedback / There's no evidence to prove that computer will do a job of a teacher better