The evolution of infrastructure projects in the Meadowside area

maulida07 6 / 7 1  
The map illustrates the changes occurred in Meadowside and Fonton village beginning in 1962,1985 and the present time. Meadowside village happened to have many changes rather than Fonton village during that timeframe regarding the development of infrastructure projects.

To begin, Meadowside village only had small area compared to Fonton village. Fonton's area was three-time larger than Meadowside village in 1962. 23 years later, the area of Meadowside village significantly expanded approaching the size of Fonton village. In addition, there were several major developments in Meadowside village. Two railways were build passing through this village. A super-store was constructed on the southwest, opposite to this was a housing estate. On the northeast, there was a leisure complex facing the railway. Meanwhile, there was no further development in Fonton village except for the railways and small expansion of the area.

Recently, it can be seen that Meadowside and Fonton village expanded widely so it connects to each other. There were hotel, station, and business park constructed between both villages.
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
hi maulida,
firstly you should put the picture with your essay, and its original question:

To begin => in the beginning of the period

Two railways were buildbuilt passing through this village.

it connectsconnected to each other.=> you are supposed to use totally simple past tense in this essay
Hi Maulida, for future analysis, don't forget to post the map or the graph that came with the the analysis. Having said that, I would like to share a few insights to your analysis.

- The map illustrates the changes that occurred in
- thatthe given timeframe
- regarding thewhen it comes to development of infrastructure projects.

- To begin with , Meadowside
- village only had a small area
- three-times larger than Meadowside
- were buildbuilt passing through this village.

- and business parks constructed between both villages.

There you have it Maulida, I hope the above remarks are helpful, again, don't forget to post the graph or map that corresponds to the analysis as this will be our basis for an accurate feedback, anyhow, the above modifications are based on your usage of the language and the construction of the sentences. I hope it helps.

Home / Writing Feedback / The evolution of infrastructure projects in the Meadowside area