Ielts exam; letter - item of clothing was left in the hotel

My2690108411 1 / -  
You come back home from travel but find an item of clothing was left in the hotel. Write a letter to the manager of the hotel for this matter. In your letter,

1. Describe this item of clothing
2. Say where it might be left
3. Tell the manager what you want him or her to do
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter in hope of finding our whether or out there is a T-shirt in room 501 in your hotel.

Last week I visited your city and lived in your hotel. As I was in hurry to catch my flight, I forgot to take my T-shirt, which I hanged on the wall in the room that I lived. First of all, this is a very expensive T-shirt with a big "LV" logo on it so please be careful with it. Secondly, I hanged my garment over a hook on the wall in my room so that please help me to search this area. Therefore, if you find my T-shirt, can you be so kind as to pack it up and send to me?

Sorry for any inconvenience and troubles that I may have possible made, and feel free to contact me if you have any problems.

Yours Sincerely,
Shixing xing
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Last week (a comma) I visited your city and lived in your hotel. As I was in hurry to catch my flight, I forgot to takeleft my T-shirt,

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielts exam; letter - item of clothing was left in the hotel