ielts; examination of education system should be emphasised and implemented in each country

fahadbd 25 / 56 5  
Tests and examinations are a central feature of school systems in many countries.
Do you think the educational benefits of testing outweigh any disadvantages

School is a field of acquiring knowledge by applying some crucial methods such as testing and examining system. Many countries across the world practice this system over and over again regardless stressful for the students. Teachers need to assess the qualifications of how much knowledge students gain. However, I think testing is a main feature to educate the pupils. There are many reasons of which i am going to mention in the statement.

The initial benefit of testing system in the school or university is that, it creates a sense of motivation in mind of the children. Test or exam means study and study before holding it. Moreover, it makes pupils ambitious and inspiration enough and increases consciousness to education. For example, most of the pupils are not prone to study, playing games, visiting and many unnecessary jobs are interesting to them. When exam knocks on the door they instantly become eager to study hard for getting better marks.

The other important aspects are that the testing system keeps the pupils in touch up to date in academic courses. Teachers usually check the exam papers and justify the student of how much knowledge he has on the subject. If a student fails in the exam, parents and teachers easily can understand the weakness and have a chance to take proper care for further study.

Furthermore, many students feel stressful and bothering such testing or exams. This might happen once a student deviates from academic area. For example, especially adult teenagers are addicted to outdoor activities such as gossiping, smoking.

In conclusion, tests or exams are very beneficial to the students. However, i am still deeply convinced that examination of education system should be emphasised and implemented in each country of the world.
School is a field of acquiring knowledge by applying some crucial methods such as testing and examining system.

School is not a field, but an institution that focuses on felicitating educational needs. You need to rephrase this line.

There are many reasons of which i am going to mention in the statement.

This is not necessary. It' better you conclude the introduction by stating your opinion.
Test or exam means study and study before holding it.

Tests or examinations require students to prepare for them before taking them and this makes students to study seriously to maintain their subject knowledge updated.

Moreover, it makes pupils ambitious and inspirationinspired enough and increases consciousness to education.

... I feel it is the competitive environment these tests and examinations create that also make students more ambitious and get them to form their own personal goals.

Also they make students ambitious and competitive that make students to pay greater attention to their studies in order to achieve their personal goals.

Home / Writing Feedback / ielts; examination of education system should be emphasised and implemented in each country