Are examinations good selectors off the classrooms?

tuananh 8 / 15  
Nowadays there has been a dominantly growing tendency of considering school examinations as justified selectors for students' educational background as a part for pursuing their studies in the recent society. In my opinion, it is undoubtedly obvious that testing assessments are beneficial.

To begin with, it goes without saying that tests and exams are one important and helpful feature of educational system that should be considered. For instance, testing and examinations enable teachers to easily assess and carefully supervise students' learning efficiency in order to provide immediate mentors and prevent learners from enduring failures during their studies. Another special consideration in this case is that exams promote civil competition among individuals. To specify, it can be clearly seen that good marks and high study results are dominant factors and tools of intelligence measurement; as a result, rapidly self-developing of students can reach its height in such competitive environments. In addition, assessments can be perfect means for teachers to evaluate their teaching methods so as to give new strategies and increase the effectiveness in lessons.

In contrast, examinations also have a number of drawbacks. First of all, exams may be usually based on theoretical materials gained in classes leading to misjudging of students' abilities. In particular, focusing on learning by heart without analyzing carefully has now been a major issue in students. In fact, learners can usually achieve high scores in classes thanks to their so-called intensively short-term memorizing what are required in tests regardless of initial aim to gain knowledge for real life training. As a result, this can be over estimated resulting in tremendous level of negative self-confidence. However, this cannot be compared to examinations' advantages.

In conclusion, examinations are still a possible option for educators to carefully assess students at every level. Nevertheless, not always examinations are good selectors for abilities of applying knowledge in real life.
M19O09F11 6 / 9 1  
For instance, testing and examinations enable teachers to easily assess and carefully supervise students' learning efficiency = For instance, examinations enable teachers to assess learners
Tuananh, WELCOME to EssayForum Family, we're growing and we're thrilled to have you as part of the family.

I'll be working on your essay and hopefully I can help enhance it and share my expertise in the English language.

- Another special consideration in this case is that exams promote civila healthy competition among individualsstudents .

- To specifySpecifically , it can be clearly seen that good marks and high study results are dominant factors and tools of intelligence measurement;, as a result,

- this rapidly self-developing ofdevelop students canto reach its height in such competitive environments.

- In addition, assessments can be perfect means for teachers to evaluate their teaching methods so as to give new strategies and increase the effectivenesseffectivity in teaching theirin lessons.

- In contrastIn the contrary , examinations also have a number of drawbacks.

So, there you have it, a little help from my side, hopefully it works.
I suggest that you follow through and mind the following;

- word choice

- verb form

- linking verb

- grammar and sentence construction as this is a major point to consider in order to create a good piece of writing

- proof read

Overall, you're off to a great start, practice writing more and read a lot, this helps your vocabulary and will definitely enhance your writing skills.

Keep writing

Cheers!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Are examinations good selectors off the classrooms?