This essay will examine the reasons why criminal wrongdoing increases annually

Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
Writing Task 2 - Increasing crime rate

Each year, the crime rate increases.
What are the causes of crime and what could be done to prevent this rise in criminal activity?

Over recent years there has been a proliferation of the level of crime around the world. This essay will examine the reasons why criminal wrongdoing increases annually and discuss several remedies people can adopt.

The predominant factors resulting in the rise of the crime rate are unemployment and internet accessibility. Firstly, poverty stimulates people committing crime because they should meet their daily needs. While they do not have a job to earn money. Consequently, people end up into criminal activities where they can acquire money easily. In addition, internet accessibility makes everyone is able to access numerous information every time and everywhere, not only search positive information but also including information regarding criminal manner. It helps people to learn how to commit a crime effectively. According to CIA data. In 2013, the crime rate in all countries rose significantly to almost 40%. It is reported that easy access to internet motivates people to commit crime since they easily attain information of the ways of committing crime through video tutorials. As a result, crime cases increases every year and cannot be addressed quickly.

Nevertheless, there are potential solutions to overcome these problems, or at least reduce the effects. Firstly, to create tough regulation. The authority not only should design severe punishment which gives deterrent effects to the criminals but also promise increasing the law enforcement to the suspects. Secondly, to have better education system. Education authority is required to create curriculum which educate students to use internet wisely and also build good values to the students. It aims to equip scholars with ability to distinguish between acceptable and inacceptable neighborhood.

To conclude, although the increasing of criminal activities, caused by unemployment and internet accessibility. There are steps that government and educational institutions can be conducted to prevent their effects such as creating new policy and having better education system.
Afdhel 14 / 21 1  
Hai lincoln, I want to give some advice

the criminals but also promise to increaseing

Secondly, to havethe better education system.

It aims to equip scholars with the ability

to create the curriculum which educates

their effects such as creatingthe new policy

Keep writing
nda18 46 / 81 9  
Hi Abrahamlinlocn, here's my suggestions for your body 1

...to access numerous informations ...

...not only search positive information but also including information regarding criminal manner...
[i think you are not paralleling same pattern]

According to CIA data.[change it with comma] In 2013, ....

... that easy access to internet motivates...
you can change it by : that the easiness of accessing the Internet motivates ...]

...The crime cases increasesincrease ...

goodluck.

Home / Writing Feedback / This essay will examine the reasons why criminal wrongdoing increases annually