Examples how to make good introduction for writing task 2

bung ilham 14 / 30  
below are examples how to make introduction for writing task 2:

1. As global trade increases, many goods, including those we use on a daily basis, are produced in other countries and have to be transported long distances.

Do the benefits of this trend outweigh the drawbacks?

In the meantime, with the rise of global trade, some products used as daily needs are manufactured in other countries. In addition to, these products must be carried from long farness. Therefore, there are several advantages of this issue.

2. In many countries, children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong while others consider it as valuable work experience.

Discuss both opinions and give your opinion

In the present time, child labours are not uncommon matter in some countries because some people have a certain view that children since early stage have to need an experience of working to help their future. In contrast, others assume children should be in schools and do not need to work before graduating their study. From my perspective, there are several main differences from pros and cons.

3. Unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programs (for example, working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood, or teaching sports to younger children).

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In the few decades, a voluntary program is not uncommon issue around the world. Some countries even include this program in an extracurricular of high schools. With the result, students have responsibility to be social worker or sports teacher for young kids. In this case, I totally agree with this statement because of several reasons.
saskia98 1 / 4  
Hello, I just wanna help you with something that I can. (pardon me)

and I will be focused on some certain sentences.

Child labours are not uncommon matter(s) in some countries
... a certain view that children since (I think it should be 'from') early stage have to need (you can directly go with 'need' without having to use 'have to') an experience of working.

... do not need to work before graduating (having graduated from) their study.

Thank you and good luck :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Examples how to make good introduction for writing task 2