Essay about exercise which is element of healthy lifestyle

Mahrooo 3 / 6  
This article is about exercise which is element of healthy lifestyle. people think that strenuous sport and exercise is helpful for having healthy body. In fact, physical activity needs gradual converting from mild to moderate to get healthy body. So people need to think about how much exercise that they need.

There are differences between to be fit and healthy in both physiological and psychological conditions.

fitness is how much ability or work that body can do. Also, it depend on endurance, flexibility, strength and power of person. So, football and tennis and other sports need fit body.

Health is something internal including be away and free from diseases, happy spiritually, mentally ,psychologically and spiritually. On other hand, we can't say that they have to be together always for example, I'm fit , but I am not healthy. As a result of that the exercise that you need to be healthy is not as much of that needed to keep you fit.

If people want to be fit, they have to follow a structured training program such as, running , walking , weight training. But if people need to be healthy they don't have to do hard exercise.

Reducing risk heart disease, obesity and mental health problem, people need to be physical active by walking , cycling , using stairs instead of lift at work or building, reach to everything by their self , park their car far from supermarket.
leia624 4 / 5  
F itness is how much ability or work that body can do. Also, it depend on endurance, flexibility, strength and power of a person. Therefore, football, tennis and other sports need fit body.

Health is something internal including being away and free from diseases, happy spiritually, mentally ,psychologically and spiritually. On the other hand, we cannot say that they always have to be together always . F or example, I'm fit but I am not healthy at the same time . Then as a result, an exercise that you need in order to be healthy is not as much of that needed to keep you fit.

If people want to be fit, they have to follow a structured training program such as running, walking and weight training but if people need to be healthy they do not have to do hard exercise.

Toreduce risks of heart disease, obesity and mental health problem, people need to be physically active by walking, cycling, using stairs instead of escalatorsat work or building , reaching everything by yourselfandparking their car faraway from supermarkets.

Need to work on your grammar and structures a bit more!
Good luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about exercise which is element of healthy lifestyle