The expanded use of motorbikes and cars is rising the rates of air pollution

johnathanpham 1 / 2  

Environment and Transportation

The expanding use of motorbikes and cars is risings the rates of air pollution, global temperatures and causing some diseases like heart attacks, tuberculosis ,... we all agree that car is one of the most convenient means of transportation , but is it worthy to trade off the environment?

The emissions of cars discharged into the environment each year is quite high. It contains sulfur dioxide (SO2), benzene (C6H6),carbon monoxide (CO) and other poison which is very harmful to people's health. In the other hand, the smoke from cars will vanish out into air,causing air pollution and damaging the atmosphere.

In many metropolises , car and and other transportation is overwhelming,so they can cause the noise disturbance. It has a negative impact on both humans and animals, especially the latter. The animal exposure to city-noise can change their habit and lost their hearing forever.

Nowadays, the government is trying to encourage people to go by public transportation more-often. But it just a small number in compared with the number of cars which still circulating on the road
YHLin 2 / 4  
I think there are only some mistakes like "risings" should be with no "s"

and... I have no idea if you are taking an exam like IELTs or TOFEL
if yes, question sentence should be avoid.
OP johnathanpham 1 / 2  
I just try to improve my writing skill because it quite bad. It now for Ielts or tofel though

Home / Writing Feedback / The expanded use of motorbikes and cars is rising the rates of air pollution