Writing task1, Expected city visits by country of origin for 2018

travelers destinations - four cities in Europe

The bar chart illustrates the estimated number of visitors from three different realms to four places including Roma, Marid, Paris, and Liverpool in the year 2008.

It is clear that while Marid is expected to be the most attractive destination, the opposite is true for Liverpool. In addition, visitors from the USA account for the highest number in four different regions.

As can be seen from the chart, 100 thousand tourists coming from the USA is expected to visit Marid, compared with only 80 and around 70 thousand ones from Canada and Mexico respectively. In contrast, there is a downward trend in the number of visitors to Liverpool in 2008. Particularly, the number of American travelers stands at around 50 thousand, which is twice as many as that of Canadian ones, at only 25 thousand. The estimated figure for Mexico is much lower; just only 18 thousand tourists.

Regarding the remaining cities, 80 thousand American travelers is predicted to pay a visit to Rome, followed by around 50 thousand visitors from Canada. Meanwhile, the predicted figure for visitors from Mexico is just one-quarter of America's travelers. In addition, the figure for tourists paying a visit to Paris is expected to be equal, over 50 thousand from each country.

The bar chart illustrates

You are not making any reference to the number of bars. The number of bars relate to specific countries as you indicated in the summary. Always summarize related data collectively.

100 thousand

Use the real numerical reference-100,000 or 100 K.

the predicted figure

That is an actual, not predicted figure since it had already been established in 2018.

Your presentation just encountered some summary issues due to a little developed summary. This is related to a lack of draft and outline development. While the paragraphs are informative enough, the analysis could use more comparison points. Varied punctuation and numerical presentations would have also brought you a better GRA score.
In the third paragraph:The second message is uncessary or even wrong because the chart depicts information in 2018, while you wrote in 2008. And to be more specific, the chart doesn't show information about the uphill or downhill trends, it just acquires you to compare the number of visitors among nations.

You should use past simple rather than use present simple.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing task1, Expected city visits by country of origin for 2018