Expenditure in five major categories (Writing Task I)

Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
The bar chart below shows shares of expenditures for five major categories in The United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Japan in the year 2009.

The presented bar chart shows the percentage of consumers in four different countries spend their money on food, housing, transportation, health care, and clothing in 2009. It is clearly seen that the housing is highest share of expenditure by three countries except Japan. While Britain consumers are the lowest percentage in spending money on health care.

United States was the highest percentage of country that spent their money on housing with 26 per cent. Followed by United Kingdom 24 per cent and Canada 21 per cent. Japanese' expenditure for housing was 22 per cent, 1 per cent lower than their outcome in food.

Share expenditure for food, Japan indicated 23 per cent, United Kingdom was 3 % lower than Japan, the Canada and United States was mainly were almost the same with 15 % and 14 % respectively.

Money spent on transportation illustrated that Canada was 20% as the highest percentage. The second place was 18 per cent Americans. Britons was three per cent lower than American. In the last position for transportation expenditure was Japanese people with 10 per cent.

In contrast, the consumers of four different countries show the lowest shares of expenditure on health care and clothing. In health care, United States (8 %), Canada and Japan (9%), and United Kingdom (2%). Different from heath care, the percentage of spending money on clothing, all selected countries were almost the same, 6% by Canadians, 5.5% by Britain people, 4.5% by Japans people, and American was 0.5% lower than Japanese.

Jordansimons 3 / 4  
hai there are some feedback for you

... that the housing is thehighest share of (...) countries except for Japan.

The United States was the ...
Followed by United Kingdom 24percentand Canada 21 percent. Japanese' expenditure for housing was 22 percent, 1 percent lower than ...
... Canada and United States was mainly were

... by Britain people, 4.5% by of Japans people

Home / Writing Feedback / Expenditure in five major categories (Writing Task I)