Essay about my experience in countryside

nguyenchi 1 / -  

much better than you expect

If you ask me how is life in the countryside. I will definitely answer:" It will be much better than you expected a lot". The best time to go to the countryside is the harvest. You can see rice is loaded onto buffalo-drawn carts and dried. This is the first time i have ridden a cart, you will like it too. I went herding the buffaloes with some new friends. We also went flying kites together. Especially the people here don't buy kites, they make them. My grandfather has made me the largest, the most colourful kite I've had. It looks great up there in the sky. I guess this will make you envious. I live more happily here and there's still a lot more to explore. And everything seems to move more slowly here than in the city. I wish everyone could join.
There is a difference between an essay and a statement. An essay has at least 250 words in it. While a statement can be around 150 words only. You called this an essay but you did not provide enough word count for this writing to qualify as an essay. This is a mere statement. What you have are actually topic ideas that you can expand into paragraph presentations. A 5 paragraph presentation would be a simple essay presentation based on this topic. While the presentation has interesting ideas that certainly catch the reader's attention, your presentation does not fully develop any explanation or descriptive points. It fails to continue being interesting as far as the reader is concerned. You need to figure out if you are writing a statement or an essay. If this is just a statement, then the summarized presentation is fine. If you are writing an essay though, this is nothing more than a discussion outline. It does not qualify as an essay presentation.

Reviewing this essay though, I noted several formality problems in your presentation along with some conciseness, spelling, and grammar issues. Please avoid using contractions in your presentation. Since this is an academic writing piece, always spell out the word (don't = do not, I've = I have, there's= there is), double check your helping verb issues, and always capitalize the letter I due to pronoun usage rules.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about my experience in countryside