'experience of survival life, South Pole' - Ielts, task 2

skop 3 / 6  
:Nowadays both scientists and tourists can go to remote natural environments such as the South Pole.
Do you think the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?

More and more people becoming interested in remote natural environment, they are scientists, tourists and also people who want to experience new venture through wild life. Personally, I believe that there are more advantages which definitely able to outweigh the disadvantages despite of taking over an awareness of health and safety risk on a board. For example, people who putted themselves into that kind of experience they probably can look at surroundings in different way that they used to, accepting and appreciating the even little things which they have got.

Admittedly, nowadays the convenience of our life which it is make by developing of technology constantly make us, people feel too comfortable. Unless we feel guilty of the deterioration of environment like the pollution and recycling, a numbers of problem will arise.

First of all we are still able to reach an amazing place where by nature and animals are occupied, so that remain us of the Eco- system which is the essential part of the world. Scientists tend to make a forecast and protect the environment from collapsing thus it will lead to whole well-being on our planet. Moreover, Scientists working at remove natural environment can give the prognoses of the currently problem of changing of weather like being at South pole could protect from unexpected causes by observing such as movements of ice rock as well as melting process.

On the other hand, curious tourists discovering a new weird places which gave abiding them memory of the feeling by framed them into pictures. The pour beauty of nature reveal the numbers of positive feelings, helps people to forget of the congesting on the streets, work , stress and daily worries. however we are more conscious of the industrial issues.

In conclusion, everyone can gain some experience of survival life at the remove places. Obviously, there are many aim going to those places like reconversion, work or even holiday however I believe that all those who step there at last once will appreciate more the surroundings and environment on our planet.

please ,,,...Help !!! ;/ be cruel to me ! my writings getting me into depressed !
More and more people becoming interested in remote natural environments , they are scientists, tourists and also people who want to experienceexplore new ventureplaces andthrough wild life. Personally, I believe that there are more advantages which definitely able to outweigh the disadvantages such as the risks involved with such expeditions with regard to one's health and safetydespite oftaking over an awareness of health and safety risk on a board . For example, people who puttedput themselves into that kind of experience theywould probably can look at surroundings in different way that they used to, accepting and appreciating the even little things which they have got.

putted ----- this is wrong. The past tense too is same as its present tense - put
OP skop 3 / 6  
Thank you very , very much !!!
Could you just point me if isn't there any other mistake, pleasee

Home / Writing Feedback / 'experience of survival life, South Pole' - Ielts, task 2