Experience = wisdom; the book is a transport - it get us through knowledge to the next generation.

serjee 1 / -  
In present days, the people is get gained some knowledge from books and experience of life that is definitive treotical and practical, learning from both is essential. However, in my opinion the knowledge is gained from experience is more important than from books. Because the experience is the best teacher for everything.

First at all, the knowledge is get gained from experience, it is true and practical. Subsequently, the book always is not written to based on real history and experience of life whereas at the some case it is written be their hypothesis. Even so, it is better for doing something that is practiced in real life.

Secondly, the knowledge is get gained from experience that is the next step and leverage for discovering something. For instance, ancient people did not know that how to get the fire even passing a few years they were opposing the forces of nature while they could get the fire. Then the fire was used so many things such as get energy and make cook etc. The earth is the inter community of waste less resource and secrets. So in future, we need to get more experience for new discoveries.

Thirdly, getting from experience is more close and direct than from books. Some especial experience is not contained books: to speak, to eat and something like this. From childhood we was learned it without reading books. Nowadays some studies are more practical than academic studies. Because it is more benefit for making real contributions to this society and their career in future.

In conclusion, human is get the knowledge from experience of life by themselves furthermore, they are made knowledge. Basically, the experience is the knowledge, nevertheless the book is transport what is get through knowledge to the next generation.
tiaDS 73 / 235 52  
In present days, the people is get gained some knowledge from books and experience of life that is definitive treotical and practical, learning from both is essential.

complicated sentence you have double verbs there.

Troughtout the world, some people get some knowledge from the books and experiences which are an essential treotical and pratical learning for humans life.

However, in my opinion the knowledge is gained from experience which is more important than knowledge from the books.

It is because the experience is the best teacher for everything.

You should pay attention with grammatical mechanics, many grammatical errors in this essay
I moved this thread from Grammar Usage forum to Writing Feedback forum as it is the most appropriate forum for this essay. Please note that point when you open your new threads. Also, include the purpose of your writing in the title so that others can provide you with more meaningful comments.

In present days, thepeople is get gained some knowledge from books and experience of life that is definitive treotical and practical, learning from both is essential.

This sentence has many issues. First, the grammar errors. Then, the clarity of your ideas. Do not write complex sentence with many advance words if they destroy the clarity of your ideas. What is more important is that the reader should be able to understand what you say easily.

"people is" - this is wrong because "people" is plural word meaning a collection of men or women.
Fardhani Putri 23 / 46 7  
In conclusion,human is get the knowledge from experience of life by themselves furthermore, they are made knowledge.

.. double verbs

Basically, the experience is the knowledge, nevertheless the book is transport what is get through knowledge to the next generation

please use proper word, maybe you can write deliver

Home / Writing Feedback / Experience = wisdom; the book is a transport - it get us through knowledge to the next generation.