Exploration & development of safe alternatives to fossil fuels - A PRIME IMPORTANCE

mavischang 1 / 1 1  
The exploration and development of safe alternatives to fossil fuels should be the most important global priority today.
To what extent do you agree or disagree ?

At present time,deep down in the heart of everyone of us,especially environment activist knows very well that natural resources which are once abundant have undergone depletion as time goes by.As such,many countries around the globe have started heeding the clarion call by embarking on research and development projects whose main purpose is to find safe alternatives to fossil fuels.However,rapid development of such projects has taken its heavy toll on other environment conservation efforts without anyone aware of it.

Exploration of appropriate alternatives to fossil fuel is undeniably a very crucial step to brace for the gradually diminishing fossil fuel resources.Almost everything around us needs fossil fuels to run on.Can we imagine the devastating effect we would have to face when the one day comes,the one day that we have no more fossil fuels.

Although many countries declared that under the country's policy,such development projects would certainly and pose any threat to the environment conservation works,what we see is that

those projects have been inevitably obstructing some environment conservation efforts.Water being the most suitable alternatives to fossil fuel in generating power has led to an increasingly number of water dam construction at the expense of vast destruction of forests.

All in all,sustainable development of alternative resources to fossil fuels and conservation projects should be carried out concurrently,both at equal importance.In doing so,it is hoped that any detrimental effect on our mother nature caused by such development can be reduced.
devabe2005 46 / 97  
Hi,

Required 250 words yours is 238 words. improve to write more words if possible 270 or 300.
Read more essay so that you collect more points.

All the best.
At present time,deep down in the heart of everyone of us,especially environment activist knows very well that natural resources which are once abundant have undergone depletion as time goes by

This sentence is too long and lacks clarity. I suggest you to have one idea per sentence and present those ideas in a more conceivable, yet interesting manner.

At present, every ordinary layman is conscious about depletion of oil which currently acts as the main energy provider to the world.
You need to supply examples to each reason you speak about in the body paras. It's must for this task you would earn good marks on examples. :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Exploration & development of safe alternatives to fossil fuels - A PRIME IMPORTANCE