Task 1: Extended facilities in a college are demonstrated in the map.

Mimi07 9 / 15 2  
Extended facilities in college are demonstrated in the map. The most noticeable change is the plan of facilities that will be build beside the river Thames and cit clearly shows a few facilities on this college.

To begin, there are several major educational facilities in front of the Thames river and this college behind the motorway. Lecture hall will be build beside the river on the main college building and the left side of entrance . After that, next to the river shall be constructed faculty offices with rectangular model. A sport complex with rectangular design would develop in car park area, this building will be seen in the right when enter to the college. That design plan presents semi circle model for a library or resource center between faculty offices and sport complex.

In the opposite of the building shows the design of two buildings for students in college. Resident accomodation is the biggest proposed facilities behind thames river. Next to that building, it can be seen studion union with square model. Subsequently, the map reveals a new footbridge crossing the river. The foobridge will be placed facing the entrance of college.

iamgemie - / 1  
Next to that building, it can be seen studion union with square model. (shape)
Hengki Yonathan 4 / 4  
Extended facilities in college are demonstrated in the map

extended facilities in the next period planned by seven buildings including residential accommodation, sport complex, lecture halls, library/ resource centre, faculty offices, student union, and new footbridge are demonstrated in the map

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1: Extended facilities in a college are demonstrated in the map.