Extended family is less important than before; 'lifestyle has changed'

fs7 1 / -  
the extended family is less important than before... agree/disagree!?

Many families try to represent their perfect relations in order to disagree with the decreasing extended family importance. Though, I really do not believe in these misrepresentations, and I think the relatives importance has decreased dramatically owing to the new lifestyle, technology improvements and the new world difficulties. So, I am going to explain my reasons more.

Firstly, in the last decades, several numbers of families used to live together in a house with back yard and farm. However, in today's world, the lifestyle has totally changed. The people migrated to large cities, so they could rent just small flats. They cannot anymore live together as past, and their habitats may be far from each other; therefore, the new generation are lacking in emotional feeling toward their extended family.

Secondarily, improvement of the new technology made it possible to meet people through the internet. As a result, the physical interaction between people has turned into sort of cyber interaction, and this may cause a lack of interest in the extended family visit. As a case in point, in the weekends, I always prefer to chat with my cousins rather than stopping by their home which is just twenty minutes far.

Moreover, the today's world has provided people with more economic difficulties and issues than before. Therefore, they are always over occupied to get together with their extended family. They work most of day in workdays, and they often need to rest in weekends rather than throwing parties.

To sum up, I think the change in lifestyle, technology developments and today's economic crisis has really changed the relations between family members and their extended family. Nobody can deny it. It is unfortunately a detrimental effect of the mentioned facts.
Many families try to represent their perfect relations in order to disagree with the decreasing extended family importance.

This sentence does not provide a good entrant to your essay. In fact it is a bit confusing :(
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Firstly, in the last decades, several numbers of families used to live together in a house with back yard and farm.

... ok... you are talking about the joint family concept that helped people to manage their family farms and lands. So let's put it this way;

First, in earlier eras, many societies had the joint family concept that helped families to manage their large farmlands. Therefore, a number of extended families used to live under one roof in peace and harmony sharing a common goal of managing their farming lands well and thriving their family business.

Home / Writing Feedback / Extended family is less important than before; 'lifestyle has changed'