IELTS To what extent should economic planning be influenced by the need of environmen

patleaxly 1 / -  
Nowadays one of the most concerning issues bothering the planet we live in is environmental protection. While some individuals are struggling in order to create a better living opportunities for the future generations, government should also take actions in this sphere. It is self-evident that there are many aspect which influence economic planning including improvement of educational facilities, health services as well as creating more work places. The purpose of this essay is to discuss how economic planning have to be affected in order to adjust environmental conservation.

Firstly, it is important to determine the need of preserving environment according to overall circumstances of a particular country. The concern is rising especially from the developed and wealthy countries which put a great effort to enhance the well-being of its citizens. The resident of such countries seek for better opportunities to live in greener environment and definitely would not want to back to old and inconvenient lifestyles.

Offering a solid grasp of support by rich countries is more than essential. For instance, initial costs of using sources of renewable energy are high, so those countries could allocate more money in a bid to use renewable sources of energy as well as make a contribution to poor countries in Africa, which have a lot of sunlight, however there are no essential equipment to use it. Another great assertion is to erect as many green parks in specific areas as possible, where families could have a chance to spend their leisure time inhaling freshness and slowing down the pace of stressful life. Furthermore, encouragement of recycling wastes would not only save money on waste management by reducing costs of transportation, but also make results of annual plans more practical and accurate.

On the other hand, such vision of environmental conservation in developing countries is rather the luxury that reality. Those nation are more worried about another issues such as increasing poverty, lack of basic sustenance and education. There are no additional funds to preserve the nature around them. Nonetheless, even there something could be done on the prowl for better future, for example, protecting and setting limits of using natural resources such as fossil fuels.

To sum up, it is impossible to neglect the more trivial needs of poor countries in order to maintain environment. Nevertheless, if conservation will not take place today, there will be no planet left for future generations, that is to say, some balanced approach have to be definitely used especially by developed countries.
temptprovidence 8 / 163 35  
While some individuals are struggling in order to create a better living opportunities

The resident of such countries seek for better opportunities to live in greener environment and definitely would not want to back to old and inconvenient lifestyles.

residents ... want to go back

such vision of environmental conservation in developing countries is rather the luxury that reality.

i think you typed some word wrong in here.

Those nation are more worried about another issues such as increasing poverty, lack of basic sustenance and education

nations ... other ...

your reasoning is appreciable.. plus the adequate amount of vocabulary you used. just look for some mistakes that i think are some typing mistakes on your part. BEST OF LUCK!
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Nowadays one of the most concerning issues bothering the planet we live in is environmental protection.

.... concerning & bothering give a redundant feeling to the reader.;
Nowadays, protecting environment is one of the most concerning issues because it has imposed a great threat to the survival of earth.

While some individuals are struggling in order to create a better living opportunities for the future generations, government should also take actions in this sphere.

.... why you separate individuals and government here? it tends to confuse me :(

It is self-evident that there are many aspects which influence economic planning including improvement of educational facilities, health services as well as creating more work places.

It is obvious that economic planning should have a great focus on expanding educational infrastructure, health services as well as employment opportunities. .... now you need to tell that economic planning should accommodate environmental protection planning as well.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS To what extent should economic planning be influenced by the need of environmen