The external and internal communication, essential in work, in 1997 and 2002.

nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
The table below gives the results of two surveys, in 1997 and 2006, in which people were asked which communication skills were essential in their jobs.

The table gives information about the results of two study that covered people about parts of communication skills which were external and internal communication that essential in their work in 1997 and 2002. Overall, both external and internal communication skills more essential by year except in selling a product or service which was less needed by employee and the highest increased was taken by listening carefully to colleagues.

First survey told about external communication of worker. Three of four aspect through a steadily increased, selling a product or service has a steadily decreased from 24 percent in 1997 to 21 percent in 2006. The most important external communication which was needed by employee is dealing with people by 65 percent then selling an outcome or service and advising or caring for clients.

Second survey illustrates communication skills which were needed by employee to make up relation inside the company. All skills showed upward trend. The biggest percentage was had by listening carefully to colleagues, this skills also got the highest significant increase by 9 percent. Then, it was followed by instructing and persuading people, good speeches, study group, and planning the activities of others.

Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
... communication skills were the most essential by year (...) needed by employees and the highest increased was taken by ...

--------> you don't have verb in the sentence (both external and internal communication skills more essential by year except in selling a product or service ) so you should add 'were'

-------> more essential -------> the most essential (because yo don't have comparison in the sentence)
-------> needed by employees -----> (employee is plural)
--------> increased was (double verb so increased=increase)

... external communication of workers . Three of four aspect through increased steadily , selling a product or service has adecreased steadily from 24 percent ...
... was needed by employees is dealing with people by ...
mardian24 46 / 75  
Hi nurainiyusuf16, I want to give some comments

1. ... internal communication skills were more essential by ..
It was missing verb, so it should be added by 'were'

2. ... work in 1997 and 20022006 ...
Because in the tabel, it happens in 1997 and 2006. I think it is so crucial for task response, because of wrong data

3. In overall, you need to mention the year, do not only 'by year'. For instance, in 1997 and 2006

Thank you
Break a leg

Home / Writing Feedback / The external and internal communication, essential in work, in 1997 and 2002.