It is extremely arduous for globalization to completely eliminate our precious culture.

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
As mass communication and transport continue to grow, societies are becoming more and more alike leading to a phenomenon known as globalization. Some people fear that globalization will inevitably lead to the total loss of cultural identity.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Globalization has always been a polemical issue for people who worship their traditional belief and things. Whilst, globalization can somehow influence one's culture, notwithstanding the impact that it will engender is insignificant since our government will always be intervening if the absolute globalization takes place and our traditions will often be inherited to young generations by the older ones. Therefore, I am totally convinced that globalization's influence will be insubstantial when it comes to influencing our culture.

The majority of people these days tend to globalize themselves since that way will help them to catch up the contemporary people. However, it has its own limits, our government will never permit something to take out completely our culture, after all, our culture is our history and it should always be remembered by the youngsters. We also yearn to prove that our culture more or less special just as other cultures, even though it does not always apply to everyone, because there are some individuals who have a penchant for desiring a complete globalization. Those folks simply do not understand how majesty and priceless is our culture's identity, and thus, they fail to see the truth, but they are not many. As a result, the likelihood of our culture being exterminated is quite low.

Aside from the intervention, our education has a tendency to impart traditional notion to our kids and the traditions will also be reminded frequently for the rest of our life. This way will permeate our people's mindset,that we always have to proud of our culture. Assume that you are part of our culture and you dwell in our country, obviously you would be inspired to advocate our culture and eventually your offspring will behave the same as you when they grow up, since you are the person, who they look up to. Hence, it is extremely arduous for globalization to completely eliminate our precious culture.

Consequently, the influences of globalization is quite weak to fully occupy any cultures because the traditions of a specific culture will be left to their kids, and also, the education will take care of our culture. Taking all the points to the account, I am fairly certain that our culture will keep existing until we cannot breath in this world any longer.
mumtazdinar 12 / 15 12  
Hi Vns9x,

These are some suggestions for your writing:

to influencing

to influence

the influences of globalization is quite weak

the influences of globalization are quite weak
OP Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
MOre advice is welcome

Home / Writing Feedback / It is extremely arduous for globalization to completely eliminate our precious culture.