Facebook and Google Will Stretch Internet Cable from LA to Hong Kong (Article Summary)

fauzankrn 16 / 23 3  
The two Internet colossal collaborate to build advance capacity undersea fiber-optic cable between North America and Asia which is known as the Pacific Light Cable Network (PLCN). This cable will stretch 8,000 miles from Los Angeles to Hong Kong and will be operated in 2018. The aim of building this underwater network cable is to increase the total bandwidth available not just to the developer, but also for everyone else as well. However, Facebook and Google still have the right to control the infrastructure they depend on. As both companies grow and dominate the Internet, they are become more independent to develop their own infrastructure that actually defines it and evolving into networks that running under their control. The PLCN is the sixth undersea cable that Google has invested in.

Source: wired by KLINT FINLEY
kiev 8 / 14 1  
Hi,

Below some feedback from me:

The two Internet colossalS collaborate to build advanceD capacity undersea ...

The aim of building this underwater network cable is BUILDED to increase the total ...

... their own infrastructure that IS actually defines it and evolving into ...

I hope this helps,

Cheers.
Hi Fauzan, here's another one from my end;

- TheThis two internet colossal
- collaboratecollaboration to build advance
- capacity underseaunderwater fiber-optic
- available, not just to the developer,
- but also for everyone elsesingle user as well.
- they arehave become more independent to
- actually defines it and evolving into networks that is running
- The PLCN is the sixth underseaunderwater cable

There you have it Fauzan, I hope the above remarks are still helpful to your revision. In this particular summary essay, you have managed to come up with a strong summary and you stick to the idea of the topic and this is very crucial to your essay, I hope to see more of your essays soon and keep writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / Facebook and Google Will Stretch Internet Cable from LA to Hong Kong (Article Summary)