(IELTS) factors affecting job satisfaction in adulthood

ash5005 10 / 16  
As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work,job satisfaction is an important element of individual welbeing.what factors contribute to job satisfaction?

Adulthood is considered to be a significant period of an individuals life. Because during this time, a person works hard both physically and mentally. Thereforet a satisfied job is the crying need of every adult individual. This essay focusses on some of the factors contribute for job satisfaction.

To begin with some material elements like money which affect positively on one's work contempt. Since money has got a great role in man's life, a convenient wage system in work sector is crucial in imparting job satisfaction toy everyone. For instance, a person who always prefer working with firms those give higher salary and other priviliages to that of those give less. Thus money can be written as the important factor to impart job satisfaction.

More over, certain psychological factors such as interest, attitude towards work can influence in a satisfied working. Lack of interest or passion give negative results in our job situation. For example, pursuing an uninterested job leaves higher level of stress which will not allow the people to be excellent in that field.

Finally some social factors like colleagues nature, respect and attitude towards work also crucial in generating a feeling of wellbeing in work sector. It can be described as, an individual's behavioury towards both junior and senior staffs and vice versa have great impact on his goodness in working with that particular place.

In general, job satisfaction is highly necessary in an individuals working age .Unsatisfied job environment leaves much trouble both physically and psychologically. So let us hope to achieve a well work-satisfied generation in the comming future.
devabe2005 46 / 97  
job satisfaction is highly necessary in an individuals working age--> not meaning full better if go this--> job satisfaction is highly necessary for all working individuals.

Unsatisfied job environment leaves result in muchenormous trouble for both physically and psychologically. --> is very simple go for vocabulary like enormous

generation in the comming future. --> future is always going to come no need extra word "comming" before future
Adulthood is considered to be a significant period of an individual' s life.

... punctuaton :)

money whichaffect

money which affects

a convenient wage system in work

... well, convenient is not the most appropriate word, I fear :( Also "compensation" is a very effective key word for this idea;
a fair compensation system/ a proper compensation system/ a satisfactory compensation scheme

a convenient wage system in work sector is crucial in imparting job satisfaction toy everyone.

... a proper compensation scheme at work place is crucial in improving job satisfaction level of its employees.

You display good writing skills and you also follow a good essay structure. With practice you can improve even better :)

Home / Writing Feedback / (IELTS) factors affecting job satisfaction in adulthood