Some factors that caused Land Degradation - Table and Pie Chart

ibe13 36 / 50 9  
The pie chart and the table illustrate information about the factors causing land degradation and how these reasons influenced three selected regions (North America, Europe, and Oceania) in the 1990s period. Overall, over-grazing was the highest factors making land less productive and Europe was the largest land which was degraded due to these factors.

To begin with, over-grazing was the most factors make agricultural less productive, over a third of causes. The second cause is many trees were cut down to industry, so that 30 percent of deforestations caused degradation of farmland. Also, over-cultivation contributed much for this damaging although it was not as much as two factors earlier, just below 30 percent.

On the other hand, Europe had the largest land which was damaged, 23 percent in total, and then deforestation was the key factors make its land harmful 9.8 percent of land degraded. A large group of island in south pacific and its vicinity was the second largest land degraded, 13 percent and overgrazing was the most contribution to damage this land, 11.3 percent.

(176 words)

• writing 1 land
abangabul93 15 / 27  
Hello @ibe13, I got some suggestions for your writing:

... table illustrate (THE) information about the factors causing(CAUSED) land degradation ...

... was the most factors(WHICH MADE)make agricultural less ...
The second cause is (WAS) many trees were cut down to(FOR) industry, so that 30 percent of deforestations caused ...

... deforestation was the key factors make(WHICH MADE) its land harmful ...
A large group of island in s(S) outh p(P) acific and its vicinity was(WERE) the second largest ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Some factors that caused Land Degradation - Table and Pie Chart