There are factors which can increase the potential of water deficit, like eg. environment condition

SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
What are the causes of water scarcity? What are your solutions?

In this world, water is ones of the essential source which obviously important to all organisms mainly for people lives. However, today, the declined of water becomes the serious problem for people. There are factors which can increase the potential of water deficit that included the fact of environment condition which is dry and the less awareness of people to solve their problem in the water supply. Several active steps to fix the problems can be consist of the people initiative in to create the new sources of water by technology and try to use the water more efficiently.

However, Indonesian is the ones of the tropical country which almost of its areas are drier. For example, according to the report of Bandung Technology Institute in 2014 had declared that Java Island in Indonesia has higher potential in water decline because of the geology of the soil and it geographic did not support for enormous water supplies. As the impact, several areas in Java experienced a water drying since in 1955 until right now. Furthermore, several people acts which are ignoring with their environment also become the main cause of water problem. As the example, based on the Association of Sociology Research in Diponegoro University in 2013 had presented that people usually use water intensively rather than use water appropriately with their necessities. There are more than thousands of household in Semarang city which use the water more than 15,000 m3 in one month.

Some solutions such as use the modern technology in producing water are very useful for directly preventive these problems. According to Kyoto University in Japan had been presenting their new invention for water scarcity in Hiroshima in 1997, which can filter the rainwater into the pure water that can direct to consume. This equipment had succeeded the Japan people to solve their water problems for many years until at present.

In conclusion, the problem of water scarcity actually can solve by some efforts in using technology which sufficiently to produce the necessity of water in certain typical of the country. (344 words)
Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
... of essential sourceS which [THERE IS NO VERB HERE] WAS obviously important to ...
... declined of water is become [DOUBLE VERB, SO "IS" DO NOT NEED] the serious ...
There are MANY factors which can ...
However, Indonesian [INDONESIAN = PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN INDONESIA] is the one of tropical country ...
... Island in Indonesia have HAS higher potential ...
... people acts [DO NOT NEED S] which are ignoring (...) also becomING the main cause ...

Home / Writing Feedback / There are factors which can increase the potential of water deficit, like eg. environment condition