'fading the role of family life in society...' - correct this essay

rabbasi 1 / 2  
It is often said that crime is one of the main things that makes their quality of life poorer. Crime in developed countries is one of the biggest problems in society. What are the causes of the problem and what measures can be taken to reduce it?

Nowadays people who live in developed counties face many problems like damaging the environment, rising in streeses,air pollution, concerns for renewable energy sources and crime. The rise in crime rate is one of the biggest problems in developed countries. In this essay I am going to discuss about the causes of this problem and offer some ways to reduce

Crime rate.

The first thing many people point to is fading the role of family life in society as the cause of this. In fact , when you live with your family and have close relationship with the members of family , like your parents, they will not allow you to do wrong things. Besides they control your relations with the strange people so people with the criminal behavior wont have any chance to meet you.

Another cause of crime in developed countries is ignoring the culture . indeed, every culture has many important positive aspects which teach person right from wring . if somebody knows his or her culture and traditional customs he or she will never commit crime . recently in the developed countries young people usually take no notice of their culture , consequently they fall into the trap of committing crime .

Just as there are a number of problems that create the situation , there are a number of ways to solve this . first of all , I believe that people should realise the importance of the family life. In the society young people should be encouraged to start a family . developing family life in a society will decrease the crime rate. Secondly I think young people in the developed countries had better know their culture and traditional customs. They can gain enough knowledge about this issue from media , school system and their parents. By doing this , seduction of doing something wrong or illegal will go down.
Said Alwaili 1 / 4  
Hi rabbasi,
I read your essay. I am sorry, but this is not essay. It's just three prag..!
I will give you a great plan. Just use the following plan as a guide when you write a classification essay.
OP rabbasi 1 / 2  
hi said...
your notes are great...thank you... :) ...you are right...this is not a scientific essay with real numbers and and results!!!! it was just for ielts writing task 2 with at least 250 words ....please analyse this task as a ielts writing and give me your opinion about the the band...

thank yoooooooouuuuuu said :)))

Home / Writing Feedback / 'fading the role of family life in society...' - correct this essay