ESSAY - Failure and desire. It is believed that failure is the consequence of ambitions shortage

callmenatie 1 / -  
'Failure is proof that the desire wasn't strong enough.'

To what extent do you agree with this statement?

Tasks:

It is believed that failure is the consequence of ambitions shortage. This essay aims to provide an insight into this statement, which illustrates the writer's perspective of a partial agreement.

On the one hand, people holding the idea that will power is linked to success may derive their standpoint from two salient reasons, Firstly, it is desire that becomes a boost in motivation and productivity, which is no doubt to be a catalyst for individuals starting to improve their performance, by taking new courses or being more open to painful trauma from the past for instance. This will increase one's probability of success. Secondly, determination can also enhance one's self-discipline. Failure possibility, as a result, is far more likely to pale into insignificance since a person will not easily to give up on their progress on half way.

When it comes to the other hand, it is evitable that there are several points deterring people from touching their dream in inches regardless of their effort. One factor may come from themselves, particularly when an individual has inappropriate methods. Taking a student studying for her Mathematics exam for as an example, provided that she has burnt the midnight oil learning all premises from the workbook, good grade can be made if she doesn't practice practical exercises before. Another explanation is rooted from external factors such as unanticipated loss of electricity supply or an accident prior to the interview day, which are out of a person's control. In these scenarios, no will power is able to regain the missed opportunity.

In general, the conclusion gained from given points is that desire is not the only part that determine one's victory but still a key factor leading one's to their achievement.
This essay aims to provide an insight into this statement, which illustrates the writer's perspective of a partial agreement.

Is someone else other than you writing this essay? No? Then why are you referring to yourself in the third person ? Give a direct response based on a first person reference as required by the orginal reference

TO WHAT EXTENT DO YOU AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT?

Respond directly and say why.

people holding the idea

Do not discuss other people's opinions. What you are required to present is what you think. Other people do not matter. This reference is a task inaccuracy in terms of discussion presentation. Everything about this essay should be presented in first person structures.

When it comes to the other hand

Why can't you refer to yourself directly? This essay will fail based on the general discussion format used. The required referencing and discussion format was not used.

Home / Writing Feedback / ESSAY - Failure and desire. It is believed that failure is the consequence of ambitions shortage