Fairmont Island Travel - attractive and boring places (IELTS)

dynaranjani 27 / 24 18  
The two distinct pie charts illustrate the most common benefits and backwards of Fairmont Island based on a survey of tourists and are measured in percentage. Overall, it can be obviously seen that most of the visitors consider high cost of living as the highest disadvantage. However, they also think that its locals become the predominantly reason why Fairmont Island is truly attractive.

To begin, about 40% travelers agree that Fairmont Island inhabitants are the most impressive feature that this island has. The other plus point offered in this place is its scenery, in which almost two-fifths tourists, only has a gap by 3% lower than the first feature, choose it as the second most incredible benefit. Then, with the fairly similar percentage -12% and 11% respectively- visitors prefer the good accommodation and the culture as the other advantages which are obtained by visiting Fairmont.

However, virtually visitors feel that the cost of living there is extremely high, therefore roughly 45% visitors categorized it as the most common problems that they have to deal with if they go to Fairmont. While less than a third of the total tourists claim that they do not really enjoy the entertainment, the weather is what 20% of traveler thought to dislike about. The last, roughly one in twenty visitors say that the drawback actually lay on the quality of food.

Arundyna 12 / 16 2  
hello dina...
I try to rewrite your introduction...

The two distinct pie charts illustrate the most common benefits and backwards of Fairmont Island based on a survey of tourists and are measured in percentage. Overall, it can be obviously seen that most of the visitors consider THE ( ARTICLE) high cost of living as the highest disadvantage. However, they also think that its locals become the predominantlypredominant reason why Fairmont Island is truly attractive.

Explanations regarding positive value and corrosive effect of Fairmont Island in term of traveler survey and are measured in percentage are illustrated in the pie charts. overall, it clearly can be seen that, the figures show the most significant influx, in other case, advantage looks the biggest percentage in the people, however the high cost of living becomes most problems in the area.

I wish it will be improve your writing... thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / Fairmont Island Travel - attractive and boring places (IELTS)