Unanswered [0] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES

Home / Writing Feedback3

Ielts essay. A letter.You and your family are living in rented accommodation

You and your family are living in rented accommodation in an English speaking city, and you are not satisfied with the condition of some of furniture.

Write a letter to the landlord. In your letter
Introduce yourself.

Explain what is wrong with the furniture.

Say what action you would like the landlord to take.

Dear Sir,

I am Dr. Hadi Ibrahim, the tenant of flat 26th in the 8th floor of Olaya building since first of this month.
My first impression about the house was good unless we were accomodate in it for a few days. Unfortunately I realized that the living and child room furniture were horribly old, I am certain that once you are aware of what kind of bad quality uphostery and dirty smelled couches, you will be as appalled as I am.

In addition to that, the child room cabinet is not a fixed one, as I cannot open it properly or hold a mess of clothes inside it.

As you can imagine, the quality of appartment furniture fell far short of my expectations considering the great deal of money I have spent with it.

I write this letter to ask you to look into this to arrange for new living and child room furniture, or to send a replacement of the bad items temporarly.

Aside from the judgement about solutions, I would like to inform you that I will look for another apartment to transfer soon under denying of my request.

I am looking to hear from you soon

Faithfully yours

Ibrahim Hadi

Some spelling mistakes:
My first impression about the house was good unless we were accomodate in it for a few days.
I think it is better to say:
My first impression about the house was good till we accommodate it few days later.

what kind of bad quality uphosteryupholstery and dirty smelled

In addition to that, the child room cabinet is not a fixed one ,
needs some repairs,

the quality of appartmentthe apartment furniture

or to send a replacement of the bad items temporarlytemporarily .

I hope this will help.
Good Luck.
My first impression about the house (appartment) was good unless we were accomodate (stay) in it for a few days (the few days) . Unfortunately, I realized that (the furniture in the living room and children's room is damaged and needs the repair) the living and child room furniture were horribly old. I am certain that once you are aware of what kind of bad quality uphostery and dirty smelled couches, you will be as appalled as I am.

In addition to that, the child room (children's room) cabinet is not a fixed , as (therefore) I cannot open it properly or hold the clothes inside it.

Good luck with your IELTS!
  Closed ✓

Home / Writing Feedback /