Family Picnic to Teluk Kemang

Theones 1 / -  
Last month,I went to Port Dicksonwith my family.We had picnic at Teluk Kemang.Teluk Kemang is about 12 kilometers from Port Dickson.My father drove us there in his car.

We arrived there at 10:00 a.m.My family and I managed to get a place in the shade of a large tree and we put our things there.the water cool and refreshing and I loved splashing it on my little brother.however,the hot sun above can be quite uncomfortable.

Soon we heard my mom calling us to have lunch.My little brother and me ran to her and helped ourselves to the delicious curry she had bought.Then we had several glasses of ice-cold drink.

After lunch,we played a while more in the sea.We walked over to one of the hotels nearby and washed ourselves with clean freshwater.

When we returned,my mother packed everthing in the car.So,all of us got into the car and my father drove us back home to Klang,Selangor.
moon05 13 / 133 20  
hey Theones I have a big question for you. I have already seen this essay elsewhere in this forum and I also posted in it. Where did you get it! Are you the same person? If then you could just use that same user ID!

Whatever you haven't mentioned why are you writing this piece, what is the prompt... Without these things none can help you the most!

Home / Writing Feedback / Family Picnic to Teluk Kemang