A family in small village have superb natural resources and weather

mrh54ir 1 / 1  
The Advantages of living in small village rather than city.
The advantages of living in a small village is more than advantages of living in a city.
Firstly, a family in small village have superb natural resources and weather that anybody could not or hard to find those in a city, easily and regularly however small village is far from health centers and modern facilities.

Then, all people in small village know and support each other also the rural people have enough time to spend on relationships and making it better rather than to spend time in urban transport and heavy traffic.

Finally, children in small village have good conditions to growing up and enjoying life, for example enough space to running, playing and all that.
Mohammed your essay is totally under developed, does not follow the basic IBC (Introduction, Body, Conclusion) format for essay writing, and offers very little information about your stand on the given prompt. Is this the first essay you have ever written in English? If so, I need to tell you that you still have a long way to go in practice. You need to learn to develop supporting facts based either upon research, public knowledge, or your personal experience in order to make your stated reasons more effective and acceptable to the reader. It is hard to support a stand when there are not enough reasons provided to convince you that the person talking knows what he is talking about and can support his own stance in a strong manner. Right now, you can try to further develop the reasons you already stated in this essay by providing supporting evidence for it. Then post is here again so that we can help you further improve upon it and offer more advice to help you become more proficient in essay writing :-)
OP mrh54ir 1 / 1  
Thank you vangiespen.
actually I'm beginner to writing an essay but I know the IBC and I didn't explain completely about my writing.
it is a practice just for body and in positive way.
I'll do my best to make it better.

Home / Writing Feedback / A family in small village have superb natural resources and weather