'Farmers and unemployment' - Factory near my community TOEFL

hang123 1 / -  
A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.

A big cooperation desired to expand its business by building a large and modern factory near my residential area. People think that this may lead some positive influences on the economics development of my town. But others afraid that it lead to some social and environment issues. My ideas will bias toward the first ideas because of some critical reasons.

The top reason I support for this idea is opening factory means that more jobs will be created. Nowadays in my town, there are many students who have got university degree are still unemployment. Thus, this will be great chances for them to get a good job near their houses. There is problem that young people have tendency to go away to modern cities to make a living that could cause the economy develop more slowly.

Improving the standard of living is another benefit that a modern factory can bring about. People working for a factory will have a higher and more stable income than those who attach their life with agriculture work. For many years, farmers in my home haven't had high productive crops because of the hard weather condition. Therefore, if these farmers can get a job as worker, their financial situation will be improved.

The last reason is that the part of profit which factory produce will be contributed to the town's fund which spends on the useful purposes such as widen the road, build more classrooms for children or helping poor families. Some people concern that building a factory may cause some environment problems such as air or water pollution. However, social responsibility accounts for a critical part in business operation today. Accordingly, the investor will care about the development of area where they are situated in.

In conclusion, I think that people will gain more benefits when building a factory in my home town. People will improve their life by getting higher salary and experience a better infrastructure. I wish that there are more factories will be built then my home town's economy will develop faster.

I appreciate all your comments about my essay. Thanks advance
People think that this may leadhave some positive influences on the economics development of my town. But others are afraid that it may lead to some social and environmental issues.

My ideas will bias toward the first ideas because of some critical reasons.

This sentence has several issues; first grammer and then about clarity and its presentation. These issues tend to confuse the reader.
I suggest;

I am in favor of the first view due to several important reasons.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Farmers and unemployment' - Factory near my community TOEFL