FARMING: Agriculture plays a leading role in our country, Cambodia has abundance of free territories

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
A university plans to develop a new research center in your country. Some
people want a center for business research. Other people want a center
for research in agriculture (farming). Which of these two kinds of research
centers do you recommend for your country? Use specific reasons in your
recommendation.

Agriculture plays a leading role in our country. Since, contemporary technologies are not our strong field. Moreover, plenty of our people aspire to comprehend some knowledge about agriculture. For the reason that, they desire to enhance the quality of their product, in order to sell it properly. This essay will clarify the benefits of having a research center in agriculture for Cambodia.

Cambodia has abundance of free territories. Consequently, it is more beneficial for us to focus on agriculture. Since, our country does not possess any outstanding resources such gold or fuels and many others. Thereby, agriculture is the first and the last option for people like us to rely on, thus people have to learn more about agriculture in order to obtain the best quality of the product. By providing people with a research center related to agriculture, especially farming, it will offer people with more beneficial outcome. For the reason that, people will get more profound understanding about every aspects of farming. To clarify it, it can teach people how to correctly utilize such things as herbicides or pesticides. Furthermore, they will be aware of its consequences. As a result, the product that will be exported from our country will be healthier for many human beings. In fact, there is a tendency on our planet to overuse pesticides on plants.

Unfortunately, our country is one of many undeveloped one in the world. Therefore, we still are not able to make any significant breakthroughs. The majority of people are unemployed. Since, there is nothing to work and dedicate. By providing a research center in agriculture, people will have a small likelihood of being employed. Since, farming is the only thing that most of our people capable of. Hence, it will be reducing the unemployment of country.

Aforementioned reasons examine that research center in agriculture is imperative. Since, it is most of people in Cambodia tend to farm. Moreover, it can benefit our country by providing more jobs and works for our people.
Charphil 5 / 27 10  
The main idea is good and you have some good examples. However, if I were you, I would try to make it sound more complex. Cut off some words like "consequently, for the reason that ( I think you mean "for that reason"), thus, as a result" etc. Try to read it out loud and "hear" it. Try to speak in the first person as the prompt asks what do YOU recommend for your country. try things such as "in my opinion", or "analyzing the current issue, I believe that a center for research in agriculture would be much more valuable to Cambodia"... does that help? Be objective.

Polish it and you'll be on the right track

Home / Writing Feedback / FARMING: Agriculture plays a leading role in our country, Cambodia has abundance of free territories