Fashion address the class and personal character of people; Importance of appearance in workplace

RAY93 35 / 186 136  
Some organisations believe that their employees should dress smartly. Others value quality of work above appearance.
Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Fashion include as one of the basic needs which also address the class and personal character of people. Therefore, some companies argue the importance of well-dressed regulation toward their employees while other say skill and performance are more pivotal. However, I believe, in fact, some occupations particularly related to social services rely on appearance whilst those who work with their force obviously need to focus on work quality.

In certain job which offers services as its product, smartly dressing worker is the main factor to attract consumers. This has been a general requirement asked by employers as fashion mode and physical appearance usually viewed as workforce with excellent behaviour, attitude and intelligence by society. A 2014 Harvard study in economic regarding to effective marketing reveal the effect of fashionable and good-looking staff in the amount of revenue yielded by organisations. This research surveyed on a few work fields including flight attendances, bank officers, insurance and retails staffs even restaurant stewardess. In these kind of occupations, to be stylish absolutely essential as a service they give to the client. Nevertheless, this fact doesn't generally valid for all workers.

Human resources work in industry or manufacturing ignore their dress as it is not crucial toward their job. In addition, it is not an important issue to be notice by both companies and workers as their work is about physical force and have no relation to what clothes they wear. For being labours or constructors mean proficiency and work skill as the measurements of their works. In any case, to dress extravagantly might be would get negative opinion and hatred among employees and from supervisors because they seems lazy and have less dedication. Working ability outweigh appearance value for them who work in non-service sectors.

In sum, the importance of employees fashion style depend on the occupation whether or not it is a personal skill needed in workplace.
- Fashion includes as one
- of the basic needs of human existence
- needs to focus on work quality.

- In a certain job
- whichthat offers
- smartly dressingdressed worker
- as a fashion
- regarding tothe effective
- effect of fashionable and
- yielded bythat theorganisationsorganization is able to yield .
- flight attendancesattendants ,
- to be stylish is absolutely essential
- as athe service they
- validate for all workers.

There you have it Ray, I hope the corrections above are useful.
Be careful with the words, there form as well as the tenses associated to it as this may affect the entirety of the sentence and ultimately the essay.

A few more practice and you should be able to polish your own work.

Home / Writing Feedback / Fashion address the class and personal character of people; Importance of appearance in workplace