Fashion is becoming more and more important in choosing cloths

nazanin5879 1 / -  
IELTS

Fashion is becoming more and more important in choosing cloths, do you think it is postivie or negative development

Recently, great attention has been paid about clothing. It seems that every body concerns about keeping up with the latest fashion, knowing the tendency, this industry is growing at a staggering rate. Whether it has advantages or not has triggered spirited debate. This essay looks at idea in favor and against fashion.

It is commonly believed that how people wear clothes has a strong bond with the amount of their credibility, Therefore, It is so vital to be well dressed and taking pride in our appearance. Take job interview as an example, somebody who is a fashion icon and know how to dress for the occasion, absolutely will have a very superb first impression on the interviewer, and definitely can have a better chance to get the job.

On the flip side, fashion is one of the popular subjects, yet it has a downside which is raising consumerism. Even some designers and fashion companies willing to go far taking advantage of this trend. Youngsters predominately are most vulnerable victims of this phenomenon that unconsciously become salve to fashion and even put enormous pressure on their parents to buy them must-have shirts or pair of shoes, Moreover they go to school dressed to kill. The only item which is important for them is look like they are on trend and all of above items leads to exacerbating their behavior.

From what has been examined above , we may draw the conclusion that even if fashion has lots of outstanding effects in our lives, but is side effects cannot be underestimated.
gela07 2 / 10  
hi this is my suggestion about your essay

This essay looks at idea in favor and against fashion. i think you don't need to put this on your essay.

It seems that every body concerns about
my suggestion: It seems that everybody was concern about...
albertlee1224 2 / 4 1  
how people wear clothes has a strong bond with the amount of their credibility
strong bond -> strong relationship

- the paragraph above seems to be weak. As you disagree with the topic, you must be able to show what is negative about fashion. The paragraph above does not seem to show how the impact of consumerism on youngsters is affecting them in a negative way.
MarianaS 5 / 14 8  
Frankly, I am not familiar with IELTS requirements, but it seems to me that your essay is too short.

It seems that every body every reasonable person/everyone concerns about keeping up with the latest fashion, knowing the tendency, this industry is growing at a staggering rate. Whether it has advantages or not has triggered spirited debate.

even if fashion has lots of outstanding effects in our lives, but is side effects cannot be underestimated.

although following fashion is beneficial, there are also a lot of side effects of such a behavior that should not be underestimated.

Good luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / Fashion is becoming more and more important in choosing cloths