IELTS should fathers take care of the children while their wives work?

hyperione 5 / 11  
During the last century the role of the woman changed drastically, thanks to feminist movements like the suffragettes. This led to a change in the role of the man too.

With the emancipation and the acquisition of even more rights the woman in the twentieth century became almost as important as man regarding the economic sector.

Unfortunately even today the influences of a millenarian sexist system, where the role of the woman was to grow up children and to take care of the house, precludes to her certain types of work considered male jobs.

But in the last years, luckily, the role of the man and woman had been reversed in even more families. Today is easy to find a househusband who grows up the children. This helps to create a best relationship between child and father, which usually is seen like a powerful and authoritarian paterfamilias.

Furthermore the share of the duties during the every day life can get stronger the relationships between family.

On the other hand for the man can be very difficult to renounce to his role of householder, in fact he can feel the economic importance of the woman like a demonstration of his lack of virility. This can easily destroy the relationship in particular families, especially in the Tory ones.

Despite of this surely is very important a collaboration in the family between man and woman and it can bring only to a better grow up of the child.
farina 11 / 25  
hi i only want to say that your essay has less than 250 wards at in ielts their should be atleast 250
ajit88rai 22 / 188 3  
Buddy, after reading your whole essay, I am really finding it difficult to see what opinion you are having? The whole idea of the essay is to support a particular theme. You are highlighting the pros and cons of both the aspects but not strongly stating your own opinion.

-Moreover, you really need to work on the structure and the conclusion part. The introduction and the conclusion are the main parts which will either get the reader interested or dislike your essay instantly. So try to make it most impactful.

- Read this thread. I am not sure its a good essay or not, but I wrote it when I was preparing for IELTS.
IELTS-fatherhood ,motherhood or both?

Gud luck and cheers

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS should fathers take care of the children while their wives work?