IELTS Task 1 : The most favorite conveyance for employees in Houston, Texas

Clark Kent 20 / 23 6  
The table chart reveals the percentage of vehicle that workers in Houston use to go to work and the average age of users of four different vehicles. The bar chart shows the number of CO2 emissions that the vehicles produced during the working activity. Overall, it can be seen that people aged 47 years old prefer travelling to work by train or bus. The highest percentage of vehicles that workers use is a single passenger car, and also the same type of vehicle becomes the greatest number of CO2 emissions producers.

The most favorite conveyance for employees in Houston, Texas is car with driver only. The percentage of this vehicle is 48% and followed by train or bus at 37%. The third is car also, but with more than one passengers at 11%, and the last is bicycle at 4%. The average age of labor that use bicycle as the means of transportation is 39 years, followed by one person in the car at 43 years, the next is more than one person in the car at 44 years, and people aged 47 more likely to use bus or train.

In the Houston, Texas, the workers more likely to use a single passenger car, in contrast to the effect to the environment, it gives more than 0.3 kilograms each person per kilometer. The car with more than one passengers becomes the second largest producers of CO2 emissions approximately 0.08 kilograms per person each kilometer. Bus or train becomes the third with no more than 0.01 kilograms per person per kilometer. The most healthies conveyance is the bicycle with zero CO2 emissions.

Pramudita 14 / 11 6  
Firstly, you should write only 150-200 words on writing task 1.
secondly, make your introduction is simpler with combine the explanation between the table and the bar chart.

The table chart reveals the percentage of vehicle used to work by humansthat workers in Houston use to go to work and the average age of users ofwith four different vehicles. The bar chart shows the number of CO2 emissions that the vehicles produced during the working activity.

Also, your overview is too complicated. You should make it clearly.
let me try to re-write it.

Overall, it can be seen that people aged 47 years old prefer travelling to work by train or bus. The highest percentage of vehicles that workers use is a single passenger car, and also the same type of vehicle becomes the greatest number of CO2 emissions producers.

Overall, it can be seen that workers tend to use private car, so that it causes the amount of carbon dioxide produced is extremely high.
Muflih, aside from some grammatical errors in this report, it is quite efficient and conveys the contents of the chart in a clear manner. Even your overview of the report is quite clear and allows for an understanding of the topic even before the facts and figures from the chart are shared with the reader. Good work on your part. Now, let me help you out with the grammar issues.

it can be seen that people aged 47 years old prefer travelling to work by train or bus. -you already clearly stated that this was the age of the people when you said "people aged" so to say "years old" is a redundancy.

and WHICH IS also the same type of vehicle becomes the THAT EMITS greatest number of CO2 emissions producers .

The most favorite conveyance for employees in Houston, Texas is car with driver only A SINGLE PASSENGER CAR

The percentage of this vehicle is 48% and , followed by THE train

The third is car also, but with more than one passengers ARE CARS WITH MORE THAN ONE PASSENGER at 11%, and the last is bicycle ARE BICYCLES at 4%

The average age of labor that use A PERSON THAT USES A bicycle as the A means of transportation is 39 years,

and WHILE people aged 47 ARE more likely to use THE bus or train.

In the Houston, Texas,

the workers ARE more likely to use a single passenger car,

to the effect to ON the environment

more than one passengers

second largest producers

CO2 emissions AT approximately 0.08 kilograms per person each kilometer.

THE B bus or train becomes

The most healthies HEALTHIEST conveyance is the bicycle with zero CO2 emissions.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1 : The most favorite conveyance for employees in Houston, Texas